Thank you to Dāsha from Wind City Wardrobe (link here) for nominating me. For those who don’t know, the Libester Award is all about discovering new blogs; a “chain letter” between bloggers. Simply answer 11 questions and forward it on!
- Where does your blogging inspiration come from? Anywhere and everywhere!
- Is your blogging simply a hobby? What kind of dreams do you have for it Though I hate the word hobby, I guess it is. Dreams? Who knows! I’m happy with how it’s going and I guess I’ll just have to see where it takes me!
- What is your support system like and who are your biggest supporters? My biggest critic and biggest fan has to be my Dad
4. What are 10 random facts about you? I’m a Friends fanatic. I love yellow. I dream of owning a Mulberry backpack; having a closet greater than Carrie Bradshaw’s and being an audience member at The Ellen Show. My guilty pleasure is spooning Betty Crocker icing out the tub. I love sweets but I’m afraid of jelly beans. I embarrass easily. I’m turning red at the very thought of anyone reading this!
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? It’s a great excuse to buy new shoes!
- What do you do when you feel overwhelmed with too many tasks at once? Ring my Mum!
- What would you do with a large sum of money given to you? How large is large?
- What was one of the most moving books or movies you have ever seen? Book – Night Road by Kristin Hannah (keep reading, it gets good) Movie – The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
- Where would you like to see yourself in the next couple of years? ………..pass?
- Do you have a bucket list? Name 5 things on that? Can I change this to 5 places I want to go? The Taj Mahal, The Northern Lights, Skydiving in New Zealand, Somewhere I can swim with dolphins, Salt flats in Bolivia
11. What is your single best piece of advice for someone starting out in the blogging world? Just keep writing!
I nominate my fabulous healthy foodie friends Phoebe (The Fodmapper), Annie (The Thinking Kitchen) and Tara (Camera Eats), beauty queen Jess (Making It Up Blog), style savvy Charlotte Harvs (Ordaining Serendipity), and lovely Grace Olivia from (Dorothy and Olive)
Should you choose to accept the nomination (and I hope you do, it’s really not so bad!!), answer the questions above, indicate who nominated you in the post and nominate 11 other blogs!